Saturday, January 18, 2014

My MOS 2013 Certification Journal_012014


I have created an outline (see below) with my projected hours of training and the daily implementation of newly acquired skill sets into my everyday life [personal & professional] that I plan to follow in preparation of the six certification exams necessary for acquiring the MOS 2013 Master Level Certification. I will ultimately be using the skills and projects created from my certification preparation as material to use in future training opportunities through TAB Training & Consulting, LLC.

Training Prep Outline:

Certification
 Application
Projected Prep and
 Study Hours
Microsoft Excel Expert (2 exams)
50
Microsoft Word Expert (2 exams)
50
Microsoft PowerPoint (1 exam)
30
Microsoft Outlook (1 exam)
30



The next step is create a check-off list of of subject matter that needs to be covered, studied and practiced as I prepare for the first application certification exam – Microsoft Excel.  Not only will I be preparing for the exam, but I am also preparing project-based exercises for my business as training tools.

I will share a summarized version of the my study check-off list, much like the check-off lists that I create for my daily workload as a full-time employee.  I find them very useful in ensuring that I complete all necessary tasks associated with the many processes that I must follow in order to complete my daily activities.  This check-off list also provides documentation that I have completed all steps associated with any given tasks for auditing purposes.

Signed - Still very excited about MY Challenge

Troy A. Burgher

No comments:

Post a Comment