Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Inspiration & Motivation for Small Business Start-up Owners & Entrepreneurs

I'd like to share with you an individual that I met last June (2013) and has since become a very important part of my professional world.  From the day that I first met this individual, as a referral from another business associate, I have been inspired and motivated in ways that reminded me as to why I initially became interested in entrepreneurship some 20 years ago.

His name is Jason Owens and I consider him to be a very good friend and we have developed a special business kinship over these past 8 months; that I hope continues to grow and flourish. He has just written a book that I think you will enjoy.  

It is called "Finding my Voice".  

It is about the lessons he learned in his long journey to find his purpose.

  I highly recommend it. You can get your copy here

No comments:

Post a Comment